Sunday, April 3, 2011

Difference Between A Closed And Open Knee Brace

beige background.

Good night all, tonight I'll show you a beautiful set for a child to be born in Estepona very soon, in his mom to see Choe Jesusito he called me to design one, to her first child, and chose the beige background to recharge not much.

is precious;



This outfit can be well or cap:
The price is 42.40 as on the photo or 52.90 complete with hat.
Good evening, today's post is late. Today I put an outfit that Alonso Mommy Chiquitin chosen for only one month and a half, has been precious must be to eat.

already sent me a picture that I can not wait to meet you, has, indeed, the beige background blue moon I have called Alonso in this outfit.

Hope has his mother Maria José de Albacete. I like to see here a whole.




This beautiful e. all costs 52.30
I show the ways that you can use to place an order:

By phone 650 512 603
By Email lucía@elarmariodelucia.com

I leave a link through "The designs of my Blog"




This is the chloe model in another color. I loved the result.

Good night until tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment