Tuesday, April 5, 2011

100 X100 Multiplacation Chart

CARLITOS. BLUE MOON OVER

Good night all. Tonight I will upload an outfit that goes also for the wardrobe of Carlitos. He has designed his mom and I have given, I hope Laura is left as she wanted for her child.

is inspired
VINTAGE CATY the collection, blue and pale blue trim.

I have also done the same outfit that put tomorrow in toile de Jouy and picoline and bobbins in gray, beautiful and elegant, we see tomorrow.



The price is 45.90 in all sizes, from 6 m to 24 m. height
can also be done in short shorts instead of boyfriend rubber.


I show the ways that you can use to place an order:

By phone 650 512 603
By Email lucĂ­a@elarmariodelucia.com

I leave a link through "The designs of my Blog"

tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment