Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Will Orajel Hurt My Penis

As

whole life fighting, life ripping the bad moments a smile, some light on that set, raise your arms and try to go forward. A lifetime full of scars, marks on the cheeks for the thousands of tears that have fallen to the thousands of stab wounds that have been stuck in the soul. And all of them, as they say, make us much stronger, or harder on the outside, making it difficult to get inside the heart that is there and beating constantly.

many things in life, fought so many moments in which you raise your head again, and like a phoenix reborn, you get a raise because you do not choice but to do so.

long ago was thinking about getting a small tattoo on the leg or perhaps in the forearm, attached to the wrist, and I have already found what I'm me. Because I had to be something that distinguished me, that I identify him, to say something about me, and I think the phoenix is \u200b\u200bthe best I can identify because they have been many times that I raised from my own ashes.

Now I have to choose is that tattooed me, and especially where, so if you know a reliable and reasonably priced, I say.



0 comments:

Post a Comment