Thursday, February 24, 2011

Feeling Light Headed After Smoking Hokka

in a small blow everything changes. Ave Fenix \u200b\u200b

His eyes lit up when he talked about it. I can assure you that had never seen him so happy, so radiant. We know more than 8 years, and things that have life, we had no honest with each other. I was before, I told him one year ago or so, when I leave aside my capsule and output to the world. Maybe he did not need to tell me anything, and I never ever wanted to ask him, though mutual friends insisted me to ask, but I go, I was missing.

One day I said, but no more. I had met only one person and was delighted, I was happy, made him smile and he was a boy. I was very happy, because he deserved it, because it is a great person who has shown me many times.

few days ago I talked to him and said that for days I could not talk to the boy, who took his mobile, which is not connected to msn, and neither did his brother. Had met and this brother also told him that he had never seen his brother so happy, so happy and that was because they had found.

prepared a weekend together, but as I was saying, not picked up the phone, I knew nothing about it, so could not be. He was confused, and I told him not to worry that maybe something had happened and that will tell him. And whether it happened. He told me that was killed in a car accident shortly after talking to him, the last call he made was for him to say "you let me prepare the malate and the rest to me." I swear you broke my heart that I learned to say no more to send my hug, and stop talking about it. No, but these things he dislodged a lot, you feel weaker, more fragile, like a tiny speck of dust that will fly.

my tribute goes to you and your guy, well, just hope that wherever it has gone, protect you and to radiate his love towards you to get stronger and get through this.

A big hug.


0 comments:

Post a Comment