Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Houses For Rent In Hamptons For Proms

CANDY. NEW COLLECTION

Good night, many thanks to all my clients for all the emails I receive are expectaculares, disgraceful, beautiful, and I always say the same thing, but I do not deserve love and give energy to spend each more hours per day dedicated to it that I like to do.

also the I transmit to my great team of talented seamstresses who help me every day, and even the artist as nice packaging, well, thanks everyone.

Today I put a little Jesus I call Candy. Belongs to the collection of lunar sky I had to remove from the web due to lack of tissue, but the candy model in question has liked it so much I have in this fabric candy to remain available.




This model will soon be on the web in the collection of my blog designs.
tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment